- Presently consists 31 videos
- The videos are sorted by topics
- When browsing it is possible to click on the specific topic which will quickly display selected rehabilitation technique.
- It is possible to mark selected techniques and send them to the client
- Additionally, it contains videos from DNS lectures (Miscellaneous)
- New videos will be continuously uploaded to the library
Internet connection is required to access the videos.
Videos cannot be downloaded, only online viewing is possible using a web browser. However, the DNS App allows both online and off line viewing.
Content - please check the video samples in the individual chapters
Contains 17 videos of 81 minutes in total length
Contains 3 videos of 43 minutes in total length
75 min video describes the physiological development of the child
A practical guide instructing patients in layman’s terms how to perform exercises according to the DNS concept. Self-treatment examples. 66-minute video
part 1- DNS applications in fitness - undifferentiated positions - 44 -minute video
+ 16 minutes DNS assessment and training of the competitive runner
- Exercise in the rhythm of poems from DNS FIT KID Journal
- 34 minute demonstration lesson
- Aerobic gymnastics team performs DNS warm-up
Examples of DNS assessment and treatment in specific cases
Contains 3 videos - 97 minutes total length
Contains 6 videos in a total length of 60 minutes